With a three-stage rotor-stator tool our Bitumen Homogeniser has proven itself for many years, especially for single-cycle processes.
- Task-specific tool geometry, especially useful for single cycle and high polymer content
- 3-stage rotor-stator tool for feed, shearing/breakdown and dispersion, in particular of granulated polymer and similar materials in bitumen
- Work gap adjustment for energy-conserving start-up through hydraulic, axial shaft adjustment
- The standard setting OPEN/CLOSED for start-up, shutdown, and pump over can be complemented with variable control as an option
- The high pumping effect of the machine supports the supply pump or even makes it unnecessary in many cases
|Tool Set||Progressively-turned, wedge-shaped shear gap and toothed ring rotor-stator system|
|Materials (DIN)||1.4408, 1.2288, 1.4112|
|Throughput rate m/h||< 15||< 30||< 60|
|Polymer Content %||3-20 Mass|
|Heating Jacket||Heatable up to 240 °C|
|Working Gap||Hydraulically-actuated axial shaft movement|
|Gap Setting||Standard: open-closed, Optional: stepless hydraulic available|
For More Information
Please feel free to contact us with your questions and unique needs. We also have product brochures to download and provide some more technical information.